Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Not Normal Yet


Things have not gotten back to normal yet. Still dealing with hurricane claims and repairs. My car. which is only 6 months old, was damaged when my carport came off and the debris blew across it. I was shocked that it was taking over $6,000 to paint it. Wow! I guess the days of $200 paint jobs are long gone. Any way the car has been in the shop for two weeks. Apparently I didn't have rental car as part of my policy so I have been car-less. I am suppose to get it back tomorrow afternoon. Yeah!!

I have been busy sewing and painting. Below is my latest artwork. A collage and the layered paints and stamping the background. 


Did some Christmas tank toppers for my Etsy store. 
Have you started Christmas prep yet? 


Started hand quilting two table toppers today so I would have something to do while I sat with my feet up. Spent the day with my feet up because.... 


I did a swan dive while walking Malady this morning. 


It looks worse than it is. It does hurt like the dikens though. I bruised the big toe on my other foot too. 

I am dog sitting for a friend these next few days so I will be walking two dogs in the morning. I will be extra careful for sure.


Debbie

Check out my Etsy store www.etsy.com/daytonadamsel for quilted items and www.etsy.com/artbytheseastudio for art prints and originals

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no! Poor you with your skinned up knee. I'm so glad you didn't break anything. Your little bird is so sweet, love the colors in the collage. Your table topper is very pretty. You have a gift for combining patterns and colors. $6,000 to repaint a car? Yikes! Good thing you have insurance, right? I hope you have a good week. Take care of yourself! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete