Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Christmas in July?

Every year I plan to have my holiday table runners and decorations made and ready to list in my Artyah and Etsy shops by July. I am always amazed at the number of people who tell me they are ready for the holidays and shopping is done by July or August. Well once again I didn't get anything ready by July. I did however start this week on a few Christmas and Halloween cards. 



Still hard to think of creative ideas when it is 96 degrees out.
How about you, are you one who plans that far ahead?

Let's talk about the reason for the season, Jesus. 

I had planned to blog about this art prayer on Monday but I blinked and it was Saturday. LOL Wow the week flew by before I knew what was happening, 


My stepdaughter, Ann, had been on vacation all week but between family problems and work calling her all week, she was stressed to the max and needed to make some hard decisions. That morning Pastor Ken had preached on how God doesn't test us that he doesn't provide a way out. How opportune was that?

We tend to focus on our problems and chaos instead of focusing on what God is trying to teach or show us. My prayer for Ann and all of us caught in the chaos is that we may have eyes to see God's way. 

Have a blessed day.
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. My devotional this morning was about making God a priority. I try to start each morning with my focus on Him and then let the rest of the day follow. Not always easy to do, but I find it sets my mind in the right place when I do so. I love your cards. xo

    ReplyDelete